We are delighted to be instructed as sole advisors in the sale of the following business.
Structural engineering consultancy practice, with an embedded recurring client base, principally in large residential houses, built up over nearly 15 years in the industry.
Dublin / North London.
The consultancy practice was established in 2009, specialising in new-build and refurbishment projects up to £10million. The promotor has built up a proven track record over several years in providing Structural Engineering Design Solutions and Civil Engineering Guidance and Advice. All the team are chartered
engineers with 20-30 years experience.
Key services include:
- Remedial Design and Rehabilitation of Structures
- Subsidence investigation & remedial designs
- Historic & Listed Buildings, Refurbishment
- Dangerous / unsafe structure investigation
- Surveys, appraisals, structural investigation
- Analysis of complex specialist structures
- Building & Structural Design
- Sustain, sensible conservation
- Foundation & Basement design
- Ground & foundation investigation
- Temporary works design
We believe this is a perfect client book or bolt on acquisition for an established practice in the same or symbiotic consultancy fields looking to strengthen its position in London. It would also suit an engineer looking to start their own consultancy practice, leveraging an existing client base. The promotor is willing to remain on for a short period to ensure the careful hand over of client relationships and work-in-progress. They are also willing to engage on a project by project consultancy basis as may be required post sale.
If you would like further information, please contact us to make arrangements for a confidentiality agreement to be sent to you. Keith McDonagh, Corporate Finance Director, on +353 863830257 or email email@example.com